Friday, May 30, 2008

Dinner with Steve Guttenberg

So Steve Guttenberg came to New York last night and gave me a call. I was like "Hey Steve, how are you doing pal, loving watching you on dancing with the stars but I am confused which star are you dancing with "
We went to dinner at Gramercy Tavern - Steve kept on and on about how he wished he had a girlfriend and showed me some snaps of his holidays in Cambodia - Wow it must be very hot in Cambodia as some of those kids were practically naked.
Then Steve after a few martinis started to cry and asked me could I use my "seven degrees of seperation connections" to help him flog a script for "Three men and a bag of kittens". I was like "Guttenberg, you can hightower your police academy mahoney ass elsewhere if you think that I am gonna flog that piece of shit around agents you got another thing coming" Honestly some people

No comments: