Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Baconater investigates

People always ask me do you really know everyone in the world and yes I have to say I do. Come christmas time Mrs Bacons hand hurts so bad after all those cards that she has to use the left one to provide me with hand relief. But its kinda cool as it feels like a different lady - sometimes she sits on it to make it numb so she can pretend its someone else jerking me off. I digress

Anyway one thing we have noticed when sending out cards is that since John Ritter "died". We are still getting Christmas Cards from beyond the grave. His address is now listed as the same address as John Edwards on upon investigating I have noticed that If I you look closely there is very little difference between them. Could it be that John Ritter and Edwards are actually the same person.....hmmm



No comments: