Friday, June 27, 2008

Still haven't found what I am looking for


The Irish bastard had some really good weed so we headed back to my place to smoke some. After we got a little stoned, Bono starts calling the homeland security freephone number:


"Hello, I have information regarding the wereabouts of Bin Laden, is this a confidential number"

"Yes, it is sir"

" Well if you go 220 miles out from Afganistan. 30 degrees latitude and 340 degrees longitude, 3rd cave on the left you should find him, now how much is the reward again ?"

"Hold the line sir"

( Me and Bono are in hysterics at this stage)

"Sir that area has all been checked, Are you Irish by the way"

"Yes I am"

"Don't you have any bomb threats to make ?"

"Listen you bastard I have done an awful lot to help alleviate the worlds problems. I have embraced lepers, talked economics with some of smartest people in the world...."
"Look Bono, next time you call switch off your caller id" click.
Bono didn't stay over that night. He left a bit red faced



No comments: