Sunday, June 8, 2008

Movie roles I have turned down Pt 1


Jabba the Bacon - yes, George Lucas wanted to use me to play Jabba in Return of The Jedi. He said he needed someone who can do sleaze well and no-one does sleaze like Kevin Bacon. I am sleazier than a guy in a trench coat crouching behind a bush holding a fishing rod with a chocolate bar at the end in a playground. The problem was the fat suit they wanted me to wear - big problemo. The Baconater does not work out three times a day to wear a fat suit. So I had to turn the gig down. Would have liked to have that Carrie Fisher dancing around on a chain though. If me and her were forced to work overtime... I would make love to her in the following order- ass, mouth, ass, mouth, ass, mouth and If I had any left ass. yes definately ass

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kevin.
Big fan here - long time reader/first time poster.
Makes me wonder what else we may have missed you in. My mum always said that you in fact had the lead role in the Australian film about the lovable talking pig BABE ( we used to love her jokes about you 'hamming it up' ) She also claimed that you ate several of you co-stars during the filming - usually on white bread sandwhiches with HP sauce. Is this true or is my mother just a malicious crazy old loon just like my dad always said she was?
Sincerely
Crackling Fan