Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday Bloody Sunday


So Bono spent the weekend with me in New York. Crazy Irish Bastard. Calls me up "Bacon, whats the bleeding story with ya, I've got shit loads a coke with your name on it" erm Coke with my name on it. So he comes over and we spell Bacon + Bono on a huge mirror and snort as much as we can. Now its a little known fact but Bono and me we love to make prank phone calls when we're high. So we noticed this advertisement in the newspaper for a "soda stream". This guy wanted 10 bucks for it but said he didn't have any flavors or bottles to go with it. Quick as a flash, Bono the mick bastard is already on the phone to him. "hey there buddy tell me have you sold that soda stream yet ?""No I haven't, are you interested" "No, but you would be interested in buying some flavors and bottles from me, that way you could sell the soda stream for more" Click ...oh man me and Bono were in hysterics after that we hit a few bars and I can't remember much else ..Bono slept on the sofa and Mrs Bacon wasn't too pleased the next day. Man those Irish can drink no wonder they wrote that song "Sunday Bloody Sunday" with all the drinking they do on a Saturday night

1 comment:

RUSTY said...

Mr Baconator

You hang out with the coolest people in the world and indeed are widely considered the yard stick of what is cool. So why hang out with Mr Bono? I know like me you think his music sucks and the Irish are so hard to understand - especially with a belly full of piss! Further still I remember that time you did a line of coke spelling "LE BACONATOR" 1 inch high in 72 point and in the font of the dynamic Ribbon machine - now that was cool!!!

Did you check the Irish prick didn't steel anything in the morning?